There is always light at the end of the tunnel! To create our lighting fixtures Wever & Ducré combines high-tech developments with fascinating contemporary designs and a touch of rock ‘n roll. Our team is a bunch of creative and goal-oriented doers who do not think out of the box, but got rid of the box. Despite the worldwide pandemic, W&D continues to grow exponentially. Are you ready to jump into a new adventure?
- As a member of the management and directors team you take the lead in overall sales strategy to ensure business growth in Belgium as well international. You handle the target setting, forecasting, budgeting and KPI reporting.
- To ensure customer satisfaction you align the organization of the different departments customer service, external sales and lighting design.
- Using marketing feedback you communicate to the product development team.
- As a natural leader you coach, motivate and develop the different teams and your direct reports. In doing so you use a clear communication in an open feedback environment.
- You are an outstanding sales manager whose proven organizational and communication skill, as well as analytic approach, is nothing short of excellent. You possess a strategic mind, are process minded, have commercial vision and are results driven.
- As a humble people manager, good listener and coach you guide your teams to the next level.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and English. French is a big plus.
- Experience in the lighting business or interior design, and/or construction are all valued, as is a specialization in business.
- You have a master’s degree and at least 5 years’ experience in a management position.
WHAT WE OFFER
- With a good cup of coffee in hand you work with us to further build a strong organization where talent is recognized.
- You take up a varied and responsible position in our management team. You are involved in the future strategy, and you contribute to the successes that we celebrate regularly at our in-house bar.
- A competitive salary package that matches your knowledge and experience; flexible working hours, possibility of home office and 29 holidays (as long as you send us a post card).