There is always light at the end of the tunnel! To create our lighting fixtures Wever & Ducré combines hightech developments with fascinating contemporary designs and a touch of rock ‘n roll. Our team is a bunch of creative and goal oriented doers who do not think out of the box, but got rid of the box. Despite the worldwide pandemic, W&D continues to grow exponentially. Are you ready to jump into a new adventure?
- Distribution of Wever & Ducré to architects, designers and lighting designers
- Support of existing customers and partners as well as acquisition of new customers and partners
- Active acquisition and sales of projects
- Implementation of marketing and sales strategies in coordination with the headquarter
- Analysis of your target achievements and implementation of strategies to increase sales results
- Product trainings for partners and customers
- Preparation of and participation in marketing activities such as trade fairs, workshops and customer events
- Close cooperation with different departments in the headquarters
- Completed education in sales, marketing or a technical field
- Experience in sales in the lighting industry or a related sector appreciated
- Ability to understand lighting layouts and technical drawings f.e. in AutoCAD
- Good English skills
- Willingness to travel
- Well organized person who is capable to follow up projects and deadlines
- Outstanding communication, time management, planning and presentation skills
- Outgoing, dynamic and proactive sales person
WHAT WE OFFER
- With a good cup of coffee in hand you work with us to further build a strong organization where talent is recognized.
- You take up a varied and responsible position in our small and professional sales team.
- A competitive salary package that matches your knowledge and experience.
- A modern remote working environment.