There is always light at the end of the tunnel! To create our lighting fixtures Wever & Ducré combines hightech developments with fascinating contemporary designs and a touch of rock ‘n roll. Our team is a bunch of creative and goal-oriented doers who do not think out of the box, but got rid of the box. Despite the worldwide pandemic, W&D continues to grow exponentially. Are you ready to jump into a new adventure?
- Distribution of the brand Wever & Ducré to architects, designers and lighting designers
- Support of existing customers and partners as well as acquisition of new customers and partners
- Active acquisition and sales of projects
- Analysis of your target achievements and implementation of strategies to increase sales results
- Product trainings for customers
- Preparation of and participation in marketing activities such as trade fairs, workshops and customer events
- Close cooperation with different departments within XAL UK
- Completed education in sales, marketing or a technical field
- Experience in sales preferably in the construction, electrical or lighting industry
- Passionate about architecture, lighting design and lighting technology
- Ability to understand lighting layouts and technical drawings I.E. AutoCAD
- Willingness to travel in your sales area
- Well organized person who is capable to follow up projects and deadlines
- Outstanding communication, time management, planning and presentation skills
- Outgoing, dynamic and proactive sales person
WHAT WE OFFER
With a good cup of coffee in hand you work with us to further build a strong organisation where talent is recognise.
You take up a varied and responsible position in our small and professional sales team.
A competitive salary package that matches your knowledge and experience.
A modern flexible working environment.